Welcome to 3PM!
We are really excited that we are starting a new school year and can't wait to start our journey with the children. Here is some information to note down for the coming months.
- Home learning will be set on a Friday and is due the following Wednesday.
- There will be a spelling shed assignment set on a Friday that should be completed in time for a spelling test the following Thursday.
- Reading logs are to be signed with a comment two times a week and handed in on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child continues to read regularly at home.
Times tables will be set on 'Times Table Rock Stars' and the children will be tested on them every Friday.
- Indoor PE will be on a Tuesday
- Outdoor PE will be on a Monday
Please make sure your child comes to school in their PE kit ( wearing trainers and not plimsols) on these days.
You will find the detailed schemes of work for the year under the curriculum section of the website. Please keep an eye on the gallery for pictures of the children as the year progresses.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask!
Mrs Mason and Mr Sparks